WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO YOU COLLECT?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer, and connection information. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name and email)
HOW DO YOU COLLECT INFORMATION?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, company name, and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
WHY DO YOU COLLECT SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our respective services and improve our website to better serve you.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
HOW DO YOU STORE, USE, SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR SITE VISITORS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your data is stored on secure servers behind a firewall. Our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is kept confidential.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
PER CalOPPA, WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Can change your personal information by logging in to your account
HOW DOES OUR SITE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
DOES OUR SITE ALLOW THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out severe penalties for violations.
WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH CAN-SPAM, WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time, you would like to:
unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at:
email@example.com, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
If you would like to:
access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to:
733 N Van Buren St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202